|December 17, 2008 (Azar 27, 1387) for
December 27, 2008 (Dey 7, 1387) for
Registration is free of charge.
NOTE: Our server is out of use on 27th about 10 hours due to
electricity outage! (power outage ended)
The Symposium will be held at the Shahid Beheshti Hall of Economic and
Political Science Faculty, Shahid Beheshti University.
This is a symposium on quantum computation and quantum information
processing, co-organized by Shahid Beheshti University, Iran,
and Kinki University, Japan. It covers introductory
and tutorial presentations on selected topics, in particular on
theoretical aspects of physical realizations of quantum computing.
The symposium is mainly for students with less or no background on
quantum computing, but is aiming to open this wide and very fast
developing area for the interested researchers.
It is followed by
Symposium on Experimental Aspects of
Quantum Computing (January 5, Tehran).
Long talks will be given by the invited speakers on
the following major topics.
Contributions to slots of short talks and posters are welcome.
- Holonomic Quantum Computing
- NMR Quantum Computing
- Quantum Entanglement
- Nocloning Theory and Quantum Computing
- Quantum Walk
- Quantum Tomography
- Classical and Quantum Prime Factorizations
- DNA Computing
Topics to be covered include, but not limited to,
- Physical Realization of Quantum Computing
- Quantum Algorithms
- Quantum Computational Complexity
- Mathematical Interpretations in Quantum Computing
- Decoherence Control
- Quantum Error Corrections
- Information Theories
- Quantum Secret Communications
- Quantumness and Classicality
- Unconventional Computing other than Quantum Computing
Please enter the submission page
for submitting your contribution.